Plumbing Parts Counter
Unlike so many mechanical things today, plumbing fixtures and systems are designed to last well beyond the lifespan of their component parts, making repairing a fixture – or leak or stoppage – advantageous. That offers a huge cost savings proposition, making even new fixtures highly cost-effective.
With the vast array of manufacturers, brands, and styles, what may appear to be a simple plumbing repair can become a true nightmare. For many years, Henry has helped our customers with their plumbing needs. Following our merger with Plumbers Supply, the metropolitan region’s top industry-focused plumbing wholesaler, our expertise and support has a greater reach than ever.
Our Parts Counters are open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, at the Jody and Swan locations. With over 10,000+ SKUs in stock, we should have the part needed and can also special order parts from a variety of manufacturers. We are here to help you get your project completed and your house back in order.
Knowledgeable, customer-focused people with the technical expertise to support your materials demands.
- Speed at the counter to get you in and out fast
- 1,000+ combined years of experience, knowledge, and technical expertise
- We live to serve our customers, we are Professionals Serving Professionals
Deep inventory with over 10,000+ SKU’s in stock in the largest quantities in the metro area. Top quality brands centrally warehoused for fast distribution.
- 24 hour Distribution Center with deep inventory
- 10,000+ SKU’s in stock
- Only top quality, reputable plumbing brands
2 Convenient locations and fast service ensure that you will get what you need quickly.
- Convenient from anywhere in the metro area
- Call or key in orders ahead for "Grab-n-go" service
- Access 10,000 SKU's from the Distribution Center next day at 7:00am
From our Parts Counter to energy-efficient hot water heaters, we have what you need – in-stock or by special order. Our knowledgeable staff at our Parts Counter help you find just the right part for just the right problem until you are ready to work with our in-house design team on your kitchen and bath remodel / renovation.